Our #LoveMyCatholicSchool social media contest continues this week with a new theme!
Every Sunday throughout the summer, we're posting a theme for the week and inviting you to post about the theme on your Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. By posting, you'll be entered in a weekly prize drawing!
This week's theme (July 07): Post about a Catholic school teacher who has made a difference for your child.
This week's prize (July 07): $25 Amazon gift card
- Your posts must be public, in order for us to be able to see your entries.
- In your post, tag your school.
- Include #LoveMyCatholicSchool in your post.
- You can enter once a day!
- To be eligible, your family must be enrolled in one of our 31 Catholic schools.
- We will randomly draw one winner each week.
- You can win one time.
- By participating in the contest, you give the Diocese of Grand Rapids permission to feature testimonials and any photos or videos from your contest posts in marketing materials.
Thanks for participating, and good luck!
Not yet enrolled? Start enrolling today!
Last week's theme was "How my Catholic school has helped my child grow closer to Jesus Christ," and the winner was Jim Hurst, who's a teacher and parent at St. John Vianney Catholic School in Wyoming:
Why I #LoveMyCatholicSchool: Many students went back to Confession for the first time since 2nd Grade and loved it! Meeting Chris Stefanick and having kids ask for me to get in a pic with him! A student telling me this religion thing is starting to make sense! @dogrschools pic.twitter.com/6pKkU6CcUQ
— Jim Hurst (@MrHurst_SJV) July 1, 2019