Our #LoveMyCatholicSchool social media contest continues this week with a new theme!
Every Sunday throughout the summer, we're posting a theme for the week and inviting you to post about the theme on your Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. By posting, you'll be entered in a weekly prize drawing!
This week's theme (August 4): Post about how your whole family is benefiting from your child being in a Catholic school
This week's prize (August 4): $100 tuition voucher
- Your posts must be public, in order for us to be able to see your entries.
- In your post, tag your school.
- Include #LoveMyCatholicSchool in your post.
- You can enter once a day!
- To be eligible, your family must be enrolled in one of our 31 Catholic schools.
- We will randomly draw one winner each week.
- You can win one time.
- By participating in the contest, you give the Diocese of Grand Rapids permission to feature testimonials and any photos or videos from your contest posts in marketing materials.
Thanks for participating, and good luck!
Not yet enrolled? Start enrolling today!
Last week's theme featured summer reading. The winner was Julie Ammerman: