Our #LoveMyCatholicSchool social media contest continues this week with a new theme!
Every Sunday throughout the summer, we're posting a theme for the week and inviting you to post about the theme on your Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. By posting, you'll be entered in a weekly prize drawing!
This week's theme (June 30): How my Catholic school has helped my child grow closer to Jesus Christ
This week's prize (June 30): $25 Amazon gift card
- Your posts must be public, in order for us to be able to see your entries.
- In your post, tag your school.
- Include #LoveMyCatholicSchool in your post.
- You can enter once a day!
- To be eligible, your family must be enrolled in one of our 31 Catholic schools.
- We will randomly draw one winner each week.
- You can win one time.
- By participating in the contest, you give the Diocese of Grand Rapids permission to feature testimonials and any photos or videos from your contest posts in marketing materials.
Thanks for participating, and good luck!
Not yet enrolled? Start enrolling today!
Congratulations to Jenny LaPonsie for winning last week's $25 Amazon gift card! She sends her kids to All Saints Academy, where she's also a member of the faculty. Last week's theme was "Something my child learned at our Catholic school this year." Below, you can see her tweet which was selected in our random drawing:
Logan learned at @ASAEagles 3 year old preschool all about the zoophonics friends. He's been going since he was 18 months and we are proud of all he has learned about his letters and sounds. #LoveMyCatholicSchool pic.twitter.com/UmJJELgJcY
— Jenny LaPonsie (@JennyLaPonsie) June 27, 2019